Monday, November 2, 2009

...this will be "tuesday me"! :);)


...atenção, q a hora q aqui "aparece" no blog, não é a "hora real"... neste momento devem ser qs 10 da manhã...:)

Here's a lil song from me... to u... to tuesday "to be"!:)
And its just "fun", dont take the lyrics so seriously, ok? im just a DANCER and i take emotions in waves, only time will tell if anything "real" will come out of...mmm... *tuesday*;)

*Buttons*
(Band:Pussycat Dolls)

"I'm telling you! loosen up my buttons baby (Uh huh)
But you keep fronting (Uh)
Saying... what you going do to me (Uh huh)
But I ain't seen nothing? (Uh)

I'm telling you! loosen up my buttons baby (Uh huh)
But you keep fronting (Uh)
Saying... what you going do to me (Uh huh)
But I ain't seen nothing!? (Uh)

Typical! Hardly the type I fall for...
I like when the physical, don't leave me asking for more!
I'm a sexy mama (mama!)!!!
Who knows, just how to get what I wanna! (wanna!)
What I want to do is... spring this on you! (on you!)
Back up all... of the things that I told you! (told you!)

You've been saying... all the right things all night long...
But I can't seem to get you... over here! to help take this off?!
Baby, can't you see? (see!) How these clothes are fitting on me... (me!)
And the heat coming from this beat... (beat!)
I'm about to blow! I don't think you know?!

I'm telling you to... loosen up my buttons baby! (Uh huh)
(...)

You say you're a big boy... But I can't agree?!
'Cause... the love you said you had... ain't been put on me?!
I wonder... (wonder!) If I'm just too much for you? I Wonder? (wonder!)

If my kiss don't make you just.... wonder? (wonder!)
What I got next for you... What you want to do?! (do?)
Take a chance... to recognize that... this could be yours!
I can see, just like most (guys)... that your game don't please...? I wonder!? (wonder!)

Baby, can't you see? (see!)
How these clothes are... fitting on me! (me!)
And the heat, coming from this beat... (beat!)
I'm about to blow!? ... I don't think you know?
(...)"


... é da lua cheia, sabes' ainda por cima "luas cheias de escorpião"....lol... são terriveis p mim?! 8/

Tenho q ir ter umas aulinhas de dança hoje e por estes dias... a ver se desbasto o corpo!!! isto é...mmm.... muito energia p uma pessoa "só"!? por isso é q os "bailarin@s" castigam o corpo... a ver se conseguem sossegar o espirito... *sigh*

See ya then... sexy mama!:);)
Em vez de ir p a fcul esta semana, já falei c a prof e vou ver se consigo ter umas aulas de dança... já há algum tempo q não danço... and im about to blow!?;)

And no need to worry about tuesday... ill be behaving beautifully... "in public"! :);)

PS: Bem sei q à partida, pode parecer um contrasenso, ao mesmo tempo q digo q "estou c cansaço fisico p trabalhar/massagens", a seguir digo q tenho q ir "dançar p desgastar.me" e sossegar o espirito?! mas são "cansaços diferentes" *sigh*... eu qdo danço, renovo-me por dentro! e qdo acordo no dia seguinte tenho uma nova energia (animo?) p lidar c a sociedade e o seu "pesar" em mim... bjs*