Sunday, November 1, 2009

...there's no need to *fear* me... my dear...



... my heart is in the right place, u know? coz i mean to be there, to "catch ur fall"... so... why wont u go & listen to that cd I left u before... here's a lil *hint* 4 u this morning!:)

(Sarah McLachlan's *Fear* lyrics -live-)

"Morning smiles, like the face... of a newborn child!:)
Innocent unknowing...
Winter's end... promises... of a long lost friend, speaks to me of comfort... but I fear...

I have nothing to give? and I have so much to lose!? ... here in this lonely place... tangled up in our embrace...
There's nothing I'd like better than... to fall!
But I fear... I have nothing to give...?

Wind in time... rapes the flower trembling on the vine...
Nothing yields to shelter it!
From above... they say temptation will destroy our love?!
The never ending hunger...!?

But I fear... I have nothing to give... but I have so much to lose here... in this lonely place!?... tangled up... in our embrace... There's nothing I'd like better than... to fall...
But I fear...

I have nothing to give... and I have so much to lose...
I have nothing to give... and there's so much to lose...? ... we have so much to lose... right here... right now!"

... still i say! there's no need to fear *this*, coz... i will catch ur fall! u see... im a *dancer* after all!;)