Sunday, November 1, 2009

[MIRROR*BALL]





...and here r some more lyrics, from that cd i gave u... (this one i took from her live album: *mirrorball*)

"I have a smile, stretched from ear to ear... to see you walking down the road...

We meet at the lights, I stare for a while... and the
The world around disappears!

Just you and me... on this island of hope... a breath between us... could be miles?

Let me surround you... my sea to your shore!
Let me be... the calm you seek?
Oh... and every time I'm close to you... there's too much I can't say?! (coz u keep pushing my eyes away!?;)) ... and you just walk away...

And I forgot... to tell you... I love you?
And the night is too long... and it's cold here... without you!
And I grieve in my condition... for I cannot find the strength to say... I need you so...

Oh... and every time I'm close to you... there's too much I can't say...?! coz u... you just walk away!"

...why do u keep walking away?????