Thursday, November 19, 2009

*Endeavor!*


A song By FIONA APPLE... for u:)

"I lie in an early bed... thinking late thoughts...
Waiting for the black to replace... my blue?
I do not struggle in your web, 'cause it was my aim... to get caught!
But daddy longlegs, I feel that I'm finally growing weary... waiting to be consumed by... you!

Give me the first taste!
Let it begin... heaven cannot wait forever?
Darling just start the chase... I'll let you win, but you must make the endeavor...

Oh, your love gives me a heart... contusion?
Adagio breezes fill... my skin with sudden red!
Your hungry flirt... borders intrusion?!
And I'm building memories... on things... we have not said?

Full is not heavy, as empty not nearly... my love?
Not nearly my love... not nearly!?

Give me the first taste!
Let it begin... heaven cannot wait forever...
Darling, just start the chase!
I'll let you win... but you must make the endeavor...

The first taste... let it begin!
Heaven cannot wait forever... darling pls start this chase!
I'll let you win!... but you must make the endeavor!"

("The First Taste" lyrics)