Sunday, November 22, 2009

...so resolve your love... I'll be lost when you are gone...


Title: "Resolve"
Lyrics by: Beth Gibbons
Album: "Out Of Season"

Time rolls... as days go by...
And now I've figured, that I ain't gonna last?
Summer skies, are leaving me behind...

So resolve your loving... I've said it all...
And I'll be lost... when you're gone?
Blind me from this! ... blind me!

Time's told... as days go by...
I still ponder this old question... why?
But now I know,
There's no time to decide!

So resolve your love... saying all!
I'll be lost... when you're gone...
Blind me from keep... blind me!

And daylight knows,
How my eyes have tired...
Like the circles, life evermore will bear!

So resolve your loving... say it all...
I'll be lost when you're gone...
Blind me from peace... blind me...