Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"What" will ever be... "good enough" for u?


*Good Enough*
(Live Lyrics, by Sarah MacLachlan)

Hey... your glass is empty,
It's a hell of a long way home...
Why don't you let me take you?
It's no good to go alone...
I never would have opened up, but you seemed so real to me?
And after all the bullshit I've heard, it's refreshing not to see...
That I don't have to pretend, she doesn't expect it from me...

So...
Don't tell me... I haven't been good to you?
Don't tell me... I have never been there for you...?!
Don't tell me... Why... nothing is good enough?

Hey little girl... would you like some candy?
Your momma said that it's ok...
The door is open... come on outside!
No... I can't come out today...?

It's not the wind, that cracked your shoulder... and threw you to the ground!
Who's there, to make you so... afraid?
You're shaken to the bone... and I don't understand?
Coz... You deserve so much more than this!?

So...
Don't tell me... why he hasn't been good to you?
Don't tell me... why he has never been there for you...?!
Don't tell me... Why... nothing is good enough?
Coz... You deserve much more than this...