Sunday, February 22, 2009

Where's the "luck" in loving?




'Bossa nova' (by shivaree)

Well... I think I hate you!?... Isn't this fun?


You're gonna shoot...And I... darling... 've loaded the gun?!
I think I'm done.

What train did you step off of ?...anyway... I really don't care.
I'm the luckiest... girl?!... 'gonna lie with you baby...
'Cause... there's nowhere else, I can... lay...?

I'm never talking... to you again...
I'll go join the marines! ...and then...
...I will peacefully sail... away with some safe magazines...

Did you hear what I say?
You can't fall down the stairs, two times the same way!?
...and... I really don't care...
I'm the luckiest girl!?... 'gonna tell you... I love you!
...more than anything else... I can... see.

If people were cars, I'd be covered with scars?

I'll hold on to my dignity... I bought this old dress, to cover the mess... Don't take it off!? I don't want you... I don't want you... to see!!

Stop singing that song!

I'll stand hard like a tree... Yeah!... you make me sick!?
You!... red razor nick! get your hot hands off of me!?

Maybe you're from the moon? Sensibility tells me that... this is too soon!? Oh... my bones are bare... I'm the luckiest girl... *sigh* Yeah... and I want you baby!? ...more than anything else...

...more than anything else! ...more than anything else...
...in this... room...? More than anything else...In... the... room.

Love me... or dont... i really dont care anymore... u will beg my luv again, but will never be the same.

sand's off!