Wednesday, November 4, 2009

*Peace in the struggle...*


...what am i to do with u? should i be a... "Companion to our demons
they will dance, and we will play..."? as Sarah McL. might be singging somewhere...

...or should i just... "look in or out... upstream, or down without a thought?" u tell me?!

And here's the all puzzle, for u to figure this one out?? coz... I really have NO IDEA where YOU are... "at"?! 8/
*Fumbling Towards Ecstasy* (Lyrics by Sarah McLachlan)

" All the fear has left me now... I'm not frightened anymore!?
It's my heart that pounds beneath my flesh,
it's my mouth that pushes out this breath...

... and if I shed a tear, I won't cage it! I won't fear love!
... and if I feel a rage, I won't deny it! I won't fear love!

Companion to our demons... they will dance, and we will play...
With chairs, candles, and cloth... making darkness... in the day!
It will be easy... to look in or out... upstream or down... without a thought...

... and if I shed a tear, I won't cage it... I won't fear... love!
... and if I feel a rage, I won't deny it... I won't fear... love...

Peace in the struggle... to find peace!?
Comfort... on the way... to comfort!

... and if I shed a tear, I won't cage it... coz I won't fear... love! ... and if I feel a rage... I won't deny it? I won't fear... (your) love... I won't fear (my) love... I won't fear (our) love..."

Can u pls tell me... where do you stand -right now- in all this "struggle"??!!!