Wednesday, November 4, 2009

For MS. belette! :)


Here's a song for u... thanking ur company last night... hence u finally said "yes" to knowing me better!;)
And so... upon a wish & a star... Ive played this morning this song in ur honour...

A wish... keep fighting!
(lyrics by Drive & Lucia Moniz)

(Drive)
Please DONT BE SCARED, I won't dissapoint you!
Just look at my face... I shouldn't love you anyway...
I WANNA TRY IT... I think I'M ALREADY? YES... I'm already trying...

Because... I believe it! Yes... I believe it:) And I am trying...

(Lúcia Moniz)
Please keep fighting... Keep fighting...
Together we can build... something beautiful!
Please keep fighting... together we'll build... love:)

(Drive)
I can't live without you... but... could I ever learn how to live... with... you?

(Drive & Lúcia Moniz)
'Cause I believe it! Yes... I believe it :) and I am trying...

Please keep fighting... keep fighting... together we can... build something beautiful!
Please keep fighting... together we'll build love...

Please keep fighting... Keep fighting!
Together we can build... something beautiful:)
Please keep fighting... keep fighting...

(Drive e Lúcia Moniz)
I WONT GIVE UP ON YOU... please keep fighting!
Together we'll build love... DONT YOU GIVE UP NOW...ON ME!... coz, I won't give up on you..."

THANX ONCE MORE FOR... trying last night:)