Thursday, January 22, 2009

Today's morning song... #SLY#

"Sly"
[by Massive attack]

"I try to believe what I feel these days... it makes life much easier for me
It's hard to decide what is real these days... when things look so dizzy to me

I already know my children's children's faces... voices that I've heard before...
There's always more... there's always more!?

Wondering... leaving the sea behind... to my home, which everybody owns...
Wondering... wondering...
Where we can do what we please...
Wondering...

I feel like a thousand years have passed... I'm younger than I used to be
I feel like the world is my home at last... I know everyone that I meet!?

Somewhere... in the music... I can hear the bells I heard... a thousand years before!
There's always more... there's always more!
Wondering... is this there all there is?
Since I was... since I began to be...
Wondering... wandering...
Where we can do what we please!... Wondering!"