Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ingenuous


... back then... when life was so simple... when i had no idea, i would ever experience love... and pain... as i did, while loving you... my sweet bela...

MY HEART (lyrics by K's Choice)

Not so long ago,
We both felt love became a... word... No more than that
With sex, that felt like wings... without a bird


The only thing... that we both love...
Is in the cradle that we rock
Six hands, six feet, but just one beat...
The ticking of the clock


I always heard I could get hurt,
(I knew that from the start...)
Break my face, my back, my arms, my neck...
But please don`t break my heart!
Break my face, my back, my arms, my neck...
But please don`t break my heart...


Solid wood... will rot...
If you don`t keep it from the rain...
We were surprised when we found out,
That love feels just like pain?!

I always heard I could get hurt...
I knew that from the start...
Break my face, my back, my arms, my neck...
But please don`t break my heart!
Break my face, my back, my arms, my neck...
But please don`t break my heart... "


But u did, didnt you?

And now... what will become of me? I had to promise my heart... that if "it" would stop bleeding... i would never love again... will it doesnt bleed no more... it just hurts... still... i need to keep this promise, dont i?

Im forbidden to love beyond... your heart... I'm bound to luv u for ever... or I'll bleed for good!????

Like a rock... i just "stand"... I stand "pretty" and smiling... like this never ending picture... with no click... i'm just freeze to love!? out of this heart of mine... that is... yours.


sb