Saturday, April 2, 2011

*Serenity* says... take your leave!


Ive just seen this awsome movie, by Joss Whedon!? What took me so long????? Mr.Joss... we need a sequel... or a prequel, or whatever!
It aint over yet! The "Alliance" still "rules"!!! :(

Here are some cool quotes from the movie characters'... and some pictures! River rocks!!!!!!:)))))))


"Waiting for "god", is like waiting for a train... that never comes.
That doesnt mean that I have no beliefs.

Im a leaf on the wind, watch how I soar!

"I will love him and pet him and call him George!" (TV series "Firefly")

An advise from an old tracker: "If you want to find something, use your own eyes".

If your preys go to ground, leave them no ground to go to.

If I ear another word of you all, that aint there to help me, Im taking you down: it is war!

If you cant do something right, you may try and do something useful."



We need a sequel to this Movie, Mr.Joss! ASAP! :)