Friday, October 29, 2010

Driving a... DEAD soul...

I will keep my helmet on...

Find someone that cares for you...
And I... will dress my songs... cause I care for you!
'cause I... will take my time... driving you slow?

Driving out, cause I care for you!
And then... someone loves you... but I don't care for you?
And I.. I will keep my love!
'cause I will be... your love.
oh no...

Hundred times... I could care for you...
But then... I found that girl, that could smile for you?
And I... start to be something...
And I... I don't care!?
Why should I care?

I will get my life! 'cause... I will be your love!
Oh no...

Don't look back, don't look back, don't look back... Don't look back!

I will kill my world!
I will sing my song!
And I... I will keep my helmet on...
And I... I will kill my world, I will sing my song, I will keep my smile on...

And you... you could rule my world... you can rule my songs...
But I... I will keep my helmet on!
And then... I will kill your world!
I will sing my song... I will keep my helmet on...
Oh no...

Oh don't... don't, oh don't... don't you?
Find someone that cares for you!
And I... I will dress my songs, cause I care for me!
And I... I will take my time... driving you slow...
Driving out, cause I cared for you...
And then... someone loves... you? but I don't care for you...
And I... 'cause I will get my love... and I will be loved.

Oh no... Don't look back!
Don't look back... don't look back... don't look back.
And now... I will kill my world, I will sing my song...
I will keep my helmet on.

(lyrics by "The Gift")