Friday, June 11, 2010

Afraid to fly? (my last "fly edition"!lol)



"I would love to Fly!
Hands up high... & just let go!
Still... first flights scare me so?
my gentle cloud,
won't you close my eyes?
won't you love my sore?
my gentle dove,
why dive in dry?
why sigh in high?

Eyes wide close... & maybe we might?
Drown this tears... & maybe i die...
Your tidal ways, lead this fall
My gentle sways, feel my hole

Will an angel catch my soul?
Will thy heart seal this stroll?
my dandle words
your dreary thoughts

You know... sigh
I never meat to kill the start?!"

(Lx- 1Jul2010)


"i would love to fly
eyes close, hands up high...
and just let go...
but first flights scare me so?
my gentle cloud,
wont u close my eyes?
wont u love my sore?
my gentle dove, i must dive in high!
with eyes wide close, maybe i might?
leaving dark thoughts behind,
and be drowned into your… tidal eyes
oh this fall...
would my angel catch my soul?"

Lx, 19 Nov. 05 (edição: 11 junho 2010)