Sunday, November 15, 2009

What if your dreams dont come back to you?


Carnival
(Lyrics by Tori Amos)

"I sing to the sun in the sky,
I sing to the sun raised high!

Carnival dancer, magical time of youth!
And as the day draws nigh, dreams fill my heart...
I'll sing while he raises guitar!
I'll sing as the night wakes the dawn...
Will love come my way, on this magical day?
And will hope stay in my heart?

Carnival dancer, magical time of youth...
And as the day draws nigh, dreams fill my heart...
And sing while he raises guitar...
I'll sing my dream from afar!
Will love come my way... on this magical day?
And will hope stay in my heart?

Will true love... come my way on this magical day?
Overlook, oh my love!
In my... heart... Stay! (oh, dear)
Stay... (oh, dear) Stay... In my... You... You...(stay again)...

The way you're walking... and walk! The way you can...
The way you're telling me... you're not a danger?
This man, I said again... I say again!
I'm not too kind [to the] moon...
Telling me, well... I watch you!
Im kin to you... You..."