Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Fear!


(Live lyrics from Sarah McLachlan)

"Morning smiles... like the face of a newborn child,
innocent, unknowing...
Winter's end... promises of a long lost friend...
Speaks to me of comfort, but I fear... I have nothing to give?
And I have so much to lose... here in this lonely place...

Tangled up in our embrace... there's nothing I'd like better... than to fall!
But I fear! ... I have nothing to give...

Wind in time... rapes the flower trembling on the vine...
And nothing yields to shelter it... from above?
They say temptation will destroy our love!?
The never ending hunger...

But I fear... I have nothing to give!? and we have so much to lose... here... in this lonely place?! ... tangled up in our embrace, there's nothing I'd like better than... to fall!

But I fear! I have nothing to give? ... but have so much to lose... I have nothing to give... and both have so much to lose... in our love embrace..."