Saturday, October 24, 2009

My song for... YOU!

Nouvelle Vague:
"In A Manner Of Speaking (lyrics)"

In a Manner of speaking, I just want to say
That I could never forget the way
You told me everything, by saying nothing...
In a manner of speaking, I don't understand
How love in silence becomes reprimand
But the way that i feel about you, is beyond words...

Oh give me the words, give me the words
That tell me nothing...
Ohohohoh give me the words, give me the words... that tell me everything...

In a manner of speaking, semantics won't do?!
In this life that we live, we only make do...
And the way that we feel, might have to be sacrified...
So... in a manner of speaking, I just want to say that, just like you, I should find a way...
To tell you everything, by saying nothing...

Oh give me the words, give me the words... that tell me nothing?
Ohohohoh give me the words, give me the words...
That tell me everything...
Oh give me the words, give me the words!
That tell me nothing...
Ohohohoh give me the words... give me the words, that tell me everything!