Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Your place in me... feels my heart free!


Laura's Hill (by Gary Stadler & Singh Kaur)

"There's a place in my heart... that I visit so often.

One look in your eyes... takes me there.
As we walk Laura's hill, in the magic of twilight... your hand holding mine... takes me there.
(...)
And to think I never knew... of your secret garden?
And to think I never knew... of your secret place?
(...)
May I walk there awhile... with you my love? ... unto the garden meadow... of your sacred heart?
(...)
There's a place in my heart... that I visit so often.... o
ne look in your eyes... takes me there."

I'm there. With or without you... my love only flows unto your sacred heart... mine is just this small part... this secret love is only yours... ever and all... my world... in thy heart already knows.

Sandy Bloom!!!!!!