Thursday, January 29, 2009

your grave... upon my free will!

I Am Stretched On Your Grave
(lyrics by Dead Can Dance)

"I am stretched on your grave... and will lie there forever...
With your hands held in mine... I'd be sure we'd not sever...
My apple tree!... my brightness... 'tis time we were together...
For I smell of the earth... and am stained by the weather...?!

When my family thinks, that I'm safe in my bed...
From night... until morning ...I am stretched at your head!!
Calling out... to the air!... with tears both hot and wild!!?? ...Oooh....
I grieve for the girl... that I loved as a child....

The priests and the friars.... behold me in dread!?
Because... I still love you!... My love... and you're dead...?
I would still be your shelter!!! From rain... and from storm!
And with you... in your cold grave... I can not sleep warm!"


My love for you, will never die!
You'll live still... in my sorrow for life!

Sandy B.