Saturday, January 24, 2009

Numb... trying to deceive *god*?

I'm numb to god's will lately...
I feel like I know where I belong, I know why Im "around", but do not feel like it is "god's will" to let me be "happily" along...

I do not believe God is aware from "where I stand"!? I could care less...

I'll keep following my heart... and whispering for my blessings to the "mother-goddess"!
My earth, my life giving... my everything:)

Waking up to Portishead song today... #NUMB#:
(...as Portishead dont share their lyrics, when we buy the album, this is the "lyrics I hear", while she sings "to me"...:);))

"...I'm ever... so lost... I keep in my way...
Been searching, but I have never seen... a turning... a turning from deceit?!

Coz the child... roses like.... tried to reveal what I could feel?
I can understand myself... anymore...
Coz I m still feeling lonely... feeling so unholy!?
Coz the child roses like... tries to reveal what I could feel?
...and this loneliness!... just won't leave me alone...!?

I'm fooling somebody... a faithless path I roam...
Deceiving to breath this secretly... this silence!... a silence I can't bear!?

Coz the child... roses like... tries to reveal what I could feel... still... this loneliness... just won't leave me alone!
...oh and this loneliness... just won't leave me alone...

Ohh no... already on a war... a lady on a war...
...a lady of war!"

SandyB